We place ourselves at the service of schools, as a support center, offering our own or custom-made programs meeting their needs.
We develop programs during the school year that allow children:
- To learn by experience.
- To acquire group cooperation skills.
- To enjoy unforgettable experiences with their classmates, preparing them for future participation in Summer Camps and/or travel abroad.
We adapt our camp to meet each school's needs
- We meet with the administration of each school to draw up the content.
- We organize programs running for a range of different days, for young people ages 6 to 15.
- Programs that combine recreational and educational activities related to what children are learning at their regular schools.
- The coordinators and counsellors are fully qualified, drawn from our Counsellors' School.